The IRS continues to experience delays mailing backlogged notices due to the volume and restart of issuing notices during the pandemic. The delay impacts some, but not all, IRS notices dated from Nove...
The IRS has reminded employers of filing file Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, and other wage statements by Monday, February 1, 2021, to avoid penalties and help the IRS prevent fraud. Due to the us...
Employers that hired a designated community resident or a qualified summer youth employee under Code Sec. 51(d)(5) or (d)(7) who began work on or after January 1, 2018, and before January 1, 2021,...
The IRS has announced that the applicable dollar amount used to calculate the fees imposed by Code Secs. 4375 and 4376 for policy and plan years that end on or after October 1, 2020, and before Oc...
The IRS has announced that it is revising Form 1024-A, Application for Recognition of Exemption Under Section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code, to allow electronic filing for the first time, as...
Under the Virginia corporate and personal income taxes, for tax years after 2016 and before 2023 (previously, before 2020), the land preservation tax credit amount that may be claimed by each taxpayer...
Dear Clients and Friends,
In response to the current crisis, we have decided to close our office to the public until further notice for the health and safety of our employees and clients. The decision to close our office was not made lightly, but we feel that this decision is in the best interest of everyone and allows us to continue working to provide uninterrupted service.
Providing Your Information
Since there will be no in person meetings until further notice, alternative options to provide us with your information and documents include the following:
- You can drop off your tax records by using the mail slot in Suite 202's door, which is located on the ground floor just past the elevator and to the right. Please make sure your information is in a sealed envelope with your name on the outside.
- You can upload scanned copies of your tax records to a secure website - please contact your tax preparer for a link. If you scan your tax records, please combine the records into one file if possible.
- You can fax your documents to (804) 288-7981.
Return of Your Information
While our office remains closed to the public, completed tax returns will be delivered via one of the following methods:
- Our default method shall be sending completed returns through the U.S. mail.
- At your request, we will upload a PDF copy of your return with all e-file signature authorization pages and forms that require mailing for you to print at home. Any documents you may have dropped off or mailed to us can be returned to you by U.S. mail or we can hold them for you to pick up once our office reopens. Please advise us of your preference.
- You can park in our parking lot and we will deliver your return and documents to your car. Please let us know ahead of time so we may plan for your arrival and have your documents ready.
E-File Signature Forms
Signed e-file signature forms can be returned to us using one of the following methods:
- Fax the signed forms to (804) 288-7981.
- Scan the signed forms and securely upload them using a link we will email to you.
- Return the signed forms to us by U.S. mail.
- Deliver to our office using the mail slot in Suite 202's door, which is located on the ground floor just past the elevator and to the right.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time. We want to assure you that our work for you will not be disrupted. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
Joyner, Kirkham, Keel & Robertson, P.C.
Our mission is to increase the net financial worth of our clients
Check us out on BrokerCheck.
Joyner, Kirkham, Keel & Robertson, P.C. is a certified public accounting firm located in Richmond, Virginia. We provide a full range of accounting, financial, tax and business development services.
At JKKR, we pride ourselves on our history of building and maintaining successful client relationships with individuals and businesses. We have achieved this success by partnering with our clients and providing prompt, personal attention.
The benefits that we provide include:
- Help to minimize your tax burden
- Organization and systematization of your accounting tasks
- A review of your business health and profitability
- Financial statement preparation and assurance
- Help to improve your business profitability
- Help to enhance your net financial worth
- Assistance through our membership in the QuickBooks Professional Advisors Program
- Responsive communication and personal service
- An "up front fee structure"
- Initial consultations at no cost to you
Investment Advisory Services offered through Independent Advisor Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, a Registered Investment Advisor.
Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a broker-dealer, member FINRA/SIPC to residents of: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Montana, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington State and West Virginia. This is not an offer to sell securities in any other state or jurisdiction.
Cambridge and JKKR Wealthcare, LLC are two separate legal entities.
For additional information, access our financial services web site at: JKKR Wealthcare, LLC.